Eats & Exercise for Feb. 07. 2012

 

Eats:

I was starving when I woke up this morning. I’ve really noticed an increase in my appetite since I’ve made eating breakfast a priority.

IMG_2498

1/4 rolled oats, 1 banana, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup water, cinnamon and a tablespoon of smooth PB on top. On the side, a hot cup of coffee with a splash of milk. ( 5 pts)

IMG_2506

Mid morning, I snacked on this huge apple. I think they’re Gala apples but I’m not 100% sure. (0 pts)


IMG_2511

Lunch was a hodge podge of whatever was in the fridge. One scrambled egg, 1 slice honey whole wheat bread topped with 1 tablespoon blue cheese and a bunch of grapes. On the side, a huge green salad topped with sea salt and honey. (7pts)

Dinner was a little unexpected. We experienced a power outage that forced out to head out for dinner. My portion of smoked meat, a few curly fries and about a half cup of coleslaw roughly added up to (15pts).

 

Exercise:

IMG_2343

2 mile walk around the cold and snowy neighbourhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment