Eats & Exercise for Feb. 08. 2012

Eats

At 10 am I realized that I still hadn’t eaten breakfast. I was so busy tweaking things on the blog that breakfast was totally off schedule today.

IMG_2518


When my tummy finally started to grumble and I realized I hadn’t eaten, I dug right into a Blood Orange Chobani and a banana. I think I may have also found a new favourite Chobani flavour. Blood orange was awesome, better even than mango and strawberry banana. On the side, I sipped on my regular morning coffee (5pts)

At around 12ish, I wasn’t really hungry for a full lunch thanks to eating breakfast so late.


IMG_2522 (500x373)

So, I snacked on a pack of 100 calorie almonds (3 pts)

IMG_2524 (500x373)IMG_2528 (500x373)

In the early afternoon, I started to get hungry so I made myself a quick spinach and cheese quesadilla. On the side I ate a huge Florida orange ( 4 pts)

IMG_2530 (500x373)

Before my afternoon meeting, I snacked on a single serving of non salted crackers. (2pts)

IMG_2537 (500x373)

Dinner was baked Corn Flake chicken with stir friend mushrooms. On the side I chowed down on a green salad topped with cucumber, sliced radish and cherry tomatoes seasoned with coarse sea salt, extra-virgin and aged red wine vinegar. (10 pts)

My left-over points for today are going straight to popcorn while I face plant into my couch and relax for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment